The City of Fayetteville’s Economic Development team is charged with encouraging business expansion, increasing the number of jobs, and fostering capital investment within the City. We work with partners in a variety of organizations to recruit companies to Fayetteville, and cultivate relationships across the local, regional, state, and federal levels to ensure a thriving business environment in our community.
We are proud of the established industry base we have here in the film, digital media, healthcare and technology sectors and continue to see increasing growth in all these spaces. Fayetteville is home to the incomparable Pinewood Atlanta Studios, Piedmont Fayette Hospital, as well as numerous other firms.
Targeted industries for our City include:
- Corporate Headquarters
- Data Centers
- Film/Television/Digital Media
- Film Industry Vendors
- Technology firms such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Health IT.
- 15-minute drive time to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Robust fiber network; currently undergoing expansion with up to 5+ providers in the coming months
- Sophisticated workforce
- Two Major State Highways providing ready access to surrounding Metro-Atlanta communities
- Hundreds of acres available for greenfield development
We have a leadership team that is tremendously supportive of economic development initiatives. Within the past year, Mayor and Council adopted a new economic development strategy overview, which includes a generous incentives plan on offer to prospects whose project goals meet certain criteria and align with those of the City.
If you are a company representative or site selection consultant considering Fayetteville for a new facility or expansion, please contact our Downtown Development Director, Brian Wismer, here or by phone at 770-719-4175.